Spain Holiday Destinations
Spain is about many things all at once, intersecting, coexisting, everywhere you go. From vibrant landscapes to modern city areas, from stunning architecture to party-beaches, the vibe of Spain is everywhere.
- Barcelona: Barcelona is a natural, and the most popular gateway into Spain. You could spend a week here and go right back home, fully sated. Architecture, Party, Food, Beaches, Shopping, Music, Art, Kids-stuff and a lot more. It is said that you can find the Spain that you want, all in this one city, Barcelona.
- Madrid : In Madrid, things tend to get more ‘traditional’. A city with all that famous Art and Museums, Madrid is still a city of bullfights and authentic flamenco, Madrid is a glimpse into the classic Spain. Fine dining is now big in Madrid, along with its fast rising nightlife.
- The Andalucian Triangle : Seville, Granada, and Cordoba offer a window into the genetic strain of history that so deeply infuses the culture and romance of Spain today. Once the epi-centre, later the last foothold of the Moorish Empire, you could easily focus your entire trip in this region. The birthplace of Flamenco and Tapas, a busy bullfight calendar, beaches, natural parks, mountains, stunning centuries' old architecture, amazing food and a lesson in the coexistence of cultures and religion! Malaga is fast becoming the fourth city in Andalucia that many include in their plan.
- North Spain : The north of Spain is wine country - Rioja - that quickly reaches Bilbao and San Sebastian via Pamplona (of Bull Running fame); and then on into the South of France. Most people include this area as a supplement to Barcelona, rarely as the main course.
- Valencia : The new Valencia is a dynamic beach city that sits south of Barcelona, a convenient stop en route to Andalucia. It is the birthplace of Paella and has many day trip destinations around the area to spend a couple of days based here.
So, there you have it! You cannot go to heaven unless to go to Spain.
The world is becoming a smaller place but our choices are increasing like never before, especially in travel. We at Peg’nRope looked at millions of travelers feedback, sought opinion of experts and put together this content titled : “Top Holiday Destinations in Spain”
, best described as "Spain is about many things all at once, intersecting, coexisting everywhere you go. From vibrant landscapes to modern city areas, from stunning architecture to party-beaches, the vibe of Spain is everywhere."