Barcelona Hotels - Handpicked!
Where (which neighbourhood) should I stay in Barcelona?
- Gràcia : It has an unmistakable bohemian vibe. Unfortunately, the neighbourhood is little away from main tourist attractions of Barcelona.
- El Born : Central and a walking distance to anywhere in the Old Town. However, the neighbourhood does appear quite ‘touristy’.
- Passeig de Gràcia : Upscale, safe and central to most attractions. It is also the most expensive neighbourhood
- Raval area : For many, it is the most fun neighbourhood, full of little bars and where locals go out for a drink. It is close to most Barcelona attractions
- Poble Sec : Ideal for those on a budget as there are plenty of budget hotels and hostels. By metro, La Rambla is only 8 minutes away.
- Barceloneta : For the beach bums. Accommodation near the beach is upscale and expensive.
The world is becoming a smaller place but our choices are increasing like never before, especially in travel. We at Peg’nRope looked at millions of travelers feedback, sought opinion of experts and put together this content titled : “Best Barcelona hotels selected by travelers”
, best described as "Barcelona Hotels handpicked by Guests and Experts."